Royal food from Royal Canin for my young medium breed puppies. This is the right food for the medium breed mother(from 11 to 25 kg) and her puppies.
- For mothers at the end of gestation and during lactation.
- Weaning puppies up to 2 months old.
- Start complex is an exclusive combination of nutritional elements which are present in mother’s milk, reinforced with specific nutrients which actively contribute to supporting the puppy’s digestive health and natural defences.
- Nutritional profile adapted to the mother’s high energy needs at the end of gestation and during lactation.
- Easy to rehydrate to a porridge-like consistency which is very palatable for the mother and weaning puppies and facilitates the transition from mother’s milk to solid food.
- Protein: 30%
- Fat content: 22%
- Crude ash: 8%
- Crude fibres: 1.3%.
- *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
- Vitamin A: 19000 IU
- Vitamin D3: 1200 IU
- E1 (Iron): 40 mg
- E2 (Iodine): 4 mg
- E4 (Copper): 12 mg
- E5 (Manganese): 52 mg
- E6 (Zinc): 133 mg
- E8 (Selenium): 0.07 mg
- Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g
- Preservatives & Antioxidants.
Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, beet pulp, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), fatty acid salt, yeast extracts (source of beta glucans), marigold extract (source of lutein).