This feed from Royal Canin is best suited for kittens from 2 months up to 12 months of age of any breed.
- Enhanced digestive tolerance
- Helps in developing the digestive system and natural defences during the second age (up to 12 months of age).
- Strengthens the bones, which is required until the final set of teeth appear.
- Contains certain healthy prebiotics such as mannan and digestible proteins that helps to maintain the immunity by developing antibodies.
- Prevents the formation of plaque on the kitten’s teeth.
- Provides the kitten with proper nutrition for a healthy growth.
- Small kibble size and the optimum density allows and stimulates the brushing action.
- Kittens grow in two different phases, the development of a kitten slows down a little from four months to one year, and this feed helps the little feline to develop their digestive system and natural defenses during this second phase.
- Crude Protein (min)- 34.0%
- Crude Fat (min)- 16.0%
- Crude Fiber (max)- 4.0%
- Moisture (max)- 8.0%
- Calcium (min)- 1.02%
- Vitamin D (min)- 560 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min)- 420 IU/kg
Dehydrated poultry meat, rice, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, maize, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, L-lysine, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, yeasts, soya oil, egg powder, sodium phosphate, fructo-oligo-saccharides, yeast extract (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), taurine, DL-methionine, marigold extract (source of lutein), L-carnitine *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.