Tiny kittens need the best food to keep their guts in perfect condition and also to provide their palettes great taste. A nutritionally complete and balanced dietary formulation is required for optimum health and growth of a kitten.
- High amount of growth-inducing protein, sourced from milk and ocean fish. Bones and teeth of the young feline are strengthened with balanced amounts of calcium, phosphorus and vitamin D.
- Vitamin C which improves the health of the immune system and reduces environmental stress.
- Wholesome food that aims to look after the overall well-being of the kitten. So the level of sodium has been reduced to promote the health of heart, kidneys, and maintain healthy blood pressure.
- The nutritional formula helps to prevent urinary tract infections and bladder stones and supports the functioning of eyes.
- Delicious and digestible dry cat food supplies omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids along with zinc to nourish skin and fur.
Wholegrain Cereals, Vegetable Protein, Fish meal, Cassava, Chicken fat, Brewers dried yeast, Protein from Milk & Ocean Fish, Poultry by-product meal, Iodized salt, Taurine, Vitamins and Minerals, Antioxidants.