This dry food from Royal Canin is for the overall health of a Persian breed cat. Persian cats have the longest and densest coat of all cat breeds. This dry food is great for their gut, skin and coat.
- A long, luxurious coat, with a dense undercoat, is the hallmark of the Persian cat. An exclusive complex of nutrients helps support the skin’s “barrier” role, and helps maintain skin health and coat beauty. Enriched with Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids.
- This specially designed almond-shaped kibble with an optimal contact surface area is easy for the Persian cat to pick up and chew.
- Formulated with a balance of minerals to help maintain the health of an adult cat’s urinary system.
- Due to the length and density of her coat, the Persian cat routinely swallows a large quantity of hair during grooming. A specific blend of fibres (including psyllium rich in mucilage) helps to naturally stimulate intestinal transit, eliminate ingested hair and control hairball formation.
- Protein: 30%
- Fat content: 22%
- Crude ash: 7.4%
- Crude fibres: 4.7%
- Omega 6 fatty acids: 48.4 g
- Omega 3 fatty acids: 11 g.
- I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
- Vitamin A: 31000 IU
- Vitamin D3: 800 IU
- E1 (Iron): 36 mg
- E2 (Iodine): 3.6 mg
E4 (Copper): 11 mg
- E5 (Manganese): 47 mg
- E6 (Zinc): 140 mg
- E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg
- Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g
- Preservatives & Antioxidants.
Dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, rice, vegetable protein isolate*, maize flour, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize gluten, wheat flour, maize, yeasts and parts thereof, minerals, chicory pulp, fish oil, psyllium husks and seeds (1%), soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein).