Royal food from Royal Canin for the overall health of my Persian breed kitten friends. This is a balanced and complete feed specially for Persian kittens (up to 12 months old).
- This specially designed tiny rectangular kibble with a soft texture is easy for the Persian kitten to pick up and chew.
- During growth, the Persian kitten develops a long, dense and silky coat, the hallmark of the breed. With adapted protein content, and precisely balanced vitamins and minerals (including calcium and phosphorus) to help support healthy growth while contributing to healthy skin and a beautiful coat. Enriched with Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids.
- A combination of highly digestible protein (L.I.P.*) to help support healthy digestion, an adapted fibre content (including psyllium) and prebiotics to promote a balance in the intestinal flora. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
- During the growth period, the kitten’s immune system develops gradually. A patented complex* of antioxidants, including vitamin E, helps support the kitten’s natural defences.
- Selected high quality proteins with digestibility over 90%, for digestive health and stool quality.
- Protein: 32%
- Fat con-tent: 22%
- Crude ash: 7.9%
- Crude fibres: 2.7%
- Calcium: 1.2%
- Phosphorus: 1%
- Omega 6 fatty acids: 49.9 g
- Omega 3 fatty acids: 10.6 g.
- Vitamin A: 32000 IU
- Vitamin D3: 900 IU
- Vitamin E: 650 mg
- E1 (Iron): 33 mg
- E2 (Iodine): 3.4 mg
- E4 (Copper): 10 mg
- E5 (Manganese): 44 mg
- E6 (Zinc): 128 mg
- E8 (Selenium): 0.07 mg
- Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g
- Preservatives & Antioxidants.
Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, animal fats, maize, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, yeasts and parts thereof, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, psyllium husks and seeds (0.5%), fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), yeast extracts (source of beta glucans), borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein).