Royal food from Royal canin for my grown up pug friends. They love to chew and this dry food ensures that they love what they are eating.
- Apt for adult Pugs (over 10 months of age)
- Exclusively designed kibble to help picking & chewing
- L-carnitine and a moderate level of fats in the diet helps maintain the ideal body weight.
- High in nutritional value which keeps them healthy, enhances their bone strength and boosts overall development.
- Maintains dental health and reduces the formation of tartar.
- Muscle T1 formula makes the diet rich in protein to keep their healthy development in check and provide them with the energy they need.
- Protein: 25.0%
- Fat content: 16.0%
- Crude ash: 5.8%
- Crude fibres: 2.0%
- EPA/DHA: 3 g.
- *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
- Vitamin A: 29500 IU
- Vitamin D3: 800 IU
- E1 (Iron): 51 mg
- E2 (Iodine): 5.1 mg
- E4 (Copper): 15 mg
- E5 (Manganese): 67 m
- E6 (Zinc): 143 mg
- E8 (Selenium): 0.11 mg
- Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g
- Tea extract (source of polyphenols): 150 mg
- Preservatives & Antioxidants.
Rice, dehydrated poultry protein, maize flour, animal fats, maize, wheat flour, maize gluten, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, vegetable fibres, fish oil, minerals, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, borage oil, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).