Little Big Paw, Wet Dog Food, Chicken with Green Beans, Mixed Peppers and Sweet Potato in a Rich Herb Gravy, 390 g
Big taste for little paws of all my dog friends. This is a wet food suitable for all breeds of adult dogs. It is a 100% natural, grain-free, hypoallergenic wet food with 50% chicken.
- Packed with Proteins: Made with freshly prepared delicious chicken – highly nutritious and easily digestible lean meat
- Superfood veggies: A nutritious array of vegetables including green beans and mixed peppers. Gentle on tummies but full of fibre.
- Natural Carbohydrates: Sweet Potatoes are low in fat but high in nutrients making them easily digestible.
- Nourishing Oils: To provide essential fatty acids and Omega 3 for skin, joint care and a super shiny coat.
- Natural Joint Supplements: Glucosamine and Chondroitin to promote healthy cartilage and keep joints supple and strong.
- Healthy Herbs: Naturally nutritious herbs including kelp and basil to improve overall health and well-being.
- Vital Vitamins and Minerals: Including A, D, E & B Complex for a healthy immune system and strong teeth and bones.
- Absolutely no artificial preservatives, no colourants, no flavourings, no grain, no wheat, no soya and no dairy.
- Crude Protein 8%
- Crude Fat 5%
- Crude Fibre 0.5%
- Crude Ash 3.2%
- Moisture 81%.
- Vitamin A 3000IU
- Vitamin D3 350IU
- Vitamin E 40mg
- Zinc (Zinc Sulphate, Monohydrate) 25mg
- Iron (Iron Sulphate, Monohydrate) 20mg
- Manganese (Manganous Sulphate, Monohydrate) 3.75mg.
- 45g Phosphorus per 100g
- 76g Calcium per 100g
Chicken 50% (including 2.5% from 0.83% Chicken Meat Powder), Dried Vegetables 0.9% (equivalent to 8% Sweet Potato, Mixed Peppers and Green Beans), Minerals, Sunflower Oil, Salmon Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Dried Kelp, Dried Basil, Dried Chicory Root, Mannanoligosaccharides (Prebiotic MOS), Dried Nettle, Green Tea, Dried Rosehip, Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate, Marigold.
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. The product should reach you within 2-7 days of you placing the order. Delays caused by shipping partners in certain rare instances may be beyond our control. Kindly bear with us.